LightWave Solar designs and installs turn-key solar photovoltaic (PV) systems throughout the Mid-South. With offices in Nashville and Memphis, LightWave Solar holds an unlimited Tennessee Electrical Contractors License (No.58005) and employs the most NABCEP-certified Solar PV Installers in Tennessee. Founded in Nashville in 2006, LightWave Solar is responsible for the first solar interconnections with over 70 electrical distributors in the TVA region. LightWave Solar is also an active member of the Tennessee Solar Energy Industry Association (TenneSEIA). LightWave Solar at a glance:
- To date, we have designed and installed over 400 systems in Tennessee which represents over 8 MW of solar energy capacity.
- Our installers are full-time employees that are trained in solar installations. They do it everyday!
- We have captured over $3M of the Federal ITC (30% tax credit) for Tennessee.
- We have captured over $2M in grant funds for state businesses through the Tennessee Solar Institute and the USDA’s Renewable Energy for America Program.
The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) is the gold standard for PV installation certification. Designed to raise industry standards and promote consumer confidence, NABCEP offers certification and certificate programs to renewable energy professionals throughout North America. LightWave Solar employs NABCEP-certified installers Steve Johnson, Karl Jaeger, Tony Martin, Rich Fisher, Bill Novak P.E., and Johnnie Little.
LightWave Solar is a member of the following organizations:
- American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
- Solar Energy Industries Associaion (SEIA)
- Tennessee Solar Energy Association (TenneSEIA)
- Tennessee Solar Energy Association (TSEA)
- Tennessee Environmental Council
- Middle Tennessee Green Building Council
- Tennessee Parks and Greenways Foundation
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
LightWave Solar installs only the highest quality equipment. Here is a list of preferred manufacturers: