Solar Investment Strategy 101 on June 26
LightWave Solar is hosting a presentation for CPAs, CFOs, Business Owners and Facility Managers to show how solar energy investments work for businesses. We will cover the financial incentives for commercial solar projects and show cash flow analyses, including a finance model that shows a 33% 20-year IRR on cash outlay for a 50kW solar installation. The approach combines a 5% 10 year loan, federal tax incentives and TVA’s Green Power Providers solar premiums. Please join us to learn more!
Solar Investment Strategy 101
Wed, June 26 from noon-1pm (Lunch provided)
Adventure Science Center
800 Fort Negley Blvd
Nashville, TN 37203
RSVP: Grace Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-641-4050 x104
Memphis & Shelby County Sustainability Summit June 26-27
Reserve your seat at the Memphis & Shelby County Sustainability Summit for answers to your energy and sustainability questions from nationally recognized energy experts.
This event is provided free of charge by the Tennessee Energy Education Initiative in collaboration with the Memphis & Shelby County Office of Sustainability.
• Hear firsthand accounts of success stories from FedEx, Mayo Clinic, and Habitat for Humanity
• Learn about technology upgrades related to HVAC, LED lighting, solar, and energy management
• Participate in customized tracks designed specifically for the opportunities and challenges faced within healthcare, education, and multi-family housing
Download the full agenda here and see how you and your organization can benefit.
E3 Innovate Builder Workshop in Nashville June 21
9:30 – 2 PM at Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
4540 Trousdale Dr, Nashville 37204
Join us at E3 Innovate’s Workshop for Builders, Architects and Realtors. As our economy continues to rebuild and the housing industry rebounds, leaders in the building industry are looking for a way to stand out, increase their profitability, and expand their competitive edge. At the event, industry experts will:
- Identify building and housing trends
- Define the process of Building a High Performance Home
- Answer questions about Home Energy Rating Score (HERS) and ENERGY STAR v.3.0
- Explain the Home Certification process and benefits of Preliminary Energy Modeling
- Share Builder benefits and importance of third party verification
- Introduce Guest Experts, Dr. Allison Bailes, President of The Energy Vanguard and Wendy Monday, Bob Parks Realty
- Introduce Vendors: LightWave Solar, Pella Windows and Doors, Precision Air Heating and Cooling, AllAmerican Pest Control and Gardens of Babylon.
- Much much more…
Early bird tickets are $85 ($115 regularly). Space is limited so register today! Click here to register.
TREEDC Forum in Franklin June 12
The Tennessee Renewable Energy and Economic Development Council (TREEDC) hosts an energy forum that will cover topics including electric cars, energy efficient buildings, and solar PV. The event will feature the solar project completed at the new Music City Center, which LightWave Solar installed. Click here for Agenda and registration.
Nashville Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours June 12
LightWave Solar will join fellow Chamber members at the brand new Music City Center for networking from 5:30-7:30 pm. LightWave Solar will have a display table. Click here for more info.
Blue Plum Festival in Johnson City June 7-9
LightWave Solar is excited to attend the Blue Plum Festival, an event that celebrates downtown Johnson City with music, food, art, local business exhibits, and more. LightWave Solar will have a booth near the info tent on Main Street. More info is available here: www.blueplum.org